[gnome-love] Re: Another project needing volunteers -- triage guide example update

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:57:47 -0600, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

As you may be aware, we upgraded bugzilla versions about 6 months ago
and when we did so, the layout of showing bugs changed fairly
dramatically.  This was good, but the triage guide still has not been
completely updated.  In particular, the section on examples
(http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad/triage/examples.html),
still shows example bug reports using the old layout.  I'd like to get
some volunteers to make the examples use the new layout.

I had someone volunteer to do the updating of the examples.