[gnome-love] Hello GNOME lovers

hi all,

I'm a GNOME lover, and an experienced C/C++ programmer. As I'm currently
unemployed, I have plenty of time for coding.
I have two projects in sight: a HIG-compliant gmencoder front-end (maybe
only GTK), and another front-end, for creating/verifying MD5 files.

I'm learning pygtk, I love it even more than GNOME :)
So I've a question: is there any program coded in python in GNOME ?
Or should I just stick to C ? (plain GTK isn't really fun you know...)

Gautier.