Re: [gnome-love] glade will not build to subdirectory of project directory

On Thu, 2004-06-24 at 09:53 -0700, Adam Monsen wrote:
I'm unable to get Glade to build to a subdirectory of the project directory.

Say the project directory is /tmp/proj, I want to put the generated source
code in /tmp/proj/src/gui. If I put /tmp/proj/src/gui under Project
Options -> Subdirectories -> Source Directory and click Build, I get the
following error:

'Invalid source directory:

The source directory must be the project directory
or a subdirectory of the project directory.'

The source files are written if I set Source Directory to 'src', but then
the files aren't placed where I want them (src/gui).

Anyone know how to get this to work, short of copying the files by hand?
I'd also consider using libglade if people think that would be a good
alternative.

Use libglade. Generating code is bad bad bad bad bad.
(See http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/glade-devel/2003-
February/000015.html)

-- m

--
Mariano Suárez-Alvarez <msuarezalvarez arnet com ar>