Re: [gnome-love] At last.................... I made it.......

On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 04:34, Melinda wrote:
Hey, I got problem here. I am still struggling learning autoconf and
automake. Ok, the problem is.....
I just want that when user do "make install", my program will show up
with its icon in gnome application start menu in accessories section. So
the users don't need bother with console anymore to run my program. They
just click Gnome applicatin start menu then choose my program in
accessories section. How can I do that? Please post the link.

I believe the steps to do this are described in the Gnome Desktop System
Administrator's Guide, which you can find at
http://www.gnome.org/learn/.  In particular, it looks like you want to
read
http://www.gnome.org/learn/admin-guide/latest/menustructure-0.html

Hope this helps,