[gnome-love] Thumbnail Application?

Hi all,

I have recently purchased a digital camera and went to put the images on
the Internet and couldn't see a Gnome application which created
thumbnails.  Does anyone know of one?

If no one knows of such an application, I may find time to create one
and wanted to know if the Gnome community thought it might be of use?

I found a script online that did it, but perhaps a simple gnome
application which is more configurable and allows people to publish
their images/movies with more ease is required.

Any thoughts on this appreciated.

Regards,
Martyn