[gnome-love] Re: libglade, Gtk+, GNU autotools tutorial

I also want to add a unit test or two. Would anyone recommend a good
testing framework for Gtk+ apps?
We are coming out with a new test automation tool for gtk+ applications called libgtkauto.
This is not a testing framework but a simple test automation tool.   We tested the gedit
and did some modifications to the test code....the work is underway.    We are also trying to
run it against epiphany, but having problems -  it looks like epiphany doesn't handle exit() function
cleanly.

You can contact anagappan novell com or a maul gmx net to know more about libgtkauto.
You can also visit the site www.gnomebangalore.org/ldtp/  to know more about this.   Please note that we have just started building these tools.  We need the help of the gnome community to take the initiative forward.

Thanks
Krishnan