Re: [gnome-love] Contributing to Gnome

Thorsten:
  Probably the best place to discuss this would be on the gnome-hackers list; you might want to speak directly to Jeff "jdub" Waugh, (jdub perkypants org)  who's on the release committee, about the best procedure to follow. (Eventually, we're going to have to write a FAQ for this, but I don't think we have one yet.)

The first step would be migrating the module to GNOME CVS and GNOME bugzilla, and then the second step would be adding it to the official release-- probably release 2.8, which is due out next fall.  You may want to cooperate with other, related projects, as the other gnome-lover listmembers have pointed out.

Yours,
Aaron Weber.