Re: [gnome-love] Zenity Regression Testing....

Hi,

Well, as I could use some practice in bash I don't mind trying to use it
for that purpose. Btw, how can I witness the changes as a zenity user? I
mean, the switch from popt to the new API.

Ideally you'd have to build the development version - from CVS HEAD. If
you're planning on doing that, you'd probably be best off looking at
jhbuild.

http://www.jamesh.id.au/software/jhbuild/

Once you've built zenity HEAD, you shouldn't notice a huge difference as
an end user. The command line is similar, apart from a bunch of
--help-foo options.

Really, from a regression testing point of view, we need to create a
bunch of scripts to test out every functionality over the different
dialogs to make sure it's working. I'm not entirely sure how it might
work, but a set of scripts that cover all the different commandline
options seems like a good start.

HTH,

Glynn