Re: [gnome-love] Gtk Image Processing document.

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 19:57 -0800, Muthu wrote:
Great to be a part of the GTK community.
I had written a doc on Image processing with GTK.
It kind of really hit the bottom, as I couldnt work
on it. I request you for Peer Review on the Gtk Image
Processing document. It is FDL'ed and can be found at
http://cybernetics.freewebspace.com/gtk .

Also GNOME people can you add it to your official
documentation ?

I guess you need to contact people on gtk-devel list :)

Also you can file a bug in Bugzilla[1] and attach your document there,
so it doesn't get lost.

Enjoy,

[1] http://bugzilla.gnome.org
--