[gnome-love] Hello All In Gnome

Hey All,

I have signed up with the gnome-love group because I am not sure where I should start to help out. I am both interested in and capable to help with documentation, QA, and any programming/development. I have a Bachelors of Science in Computer and Information Sciences from Temple University. I am a Sun Certified Java Programmer. I have been writhing Perl code since 1998 (and using Linux for that long as well). I am currently learning C# as well. So, enough about me. Feel free to contact me regarding where I could be of service to the gnome desktop.

Thanks for your time,

scoon