Re: [gnome-love] Yelp needs a maintainer

ons 2003-05-14 klockan 18.36 skrev Mikael Hallendal:
Hi!

Due to not having anytime I would hereby like to leave Yelp to be picked
up by someone that has the time to maintain it. I've tried to get a new
maintainer for a while but not been successful. If someone is interested
feel free to hack away.

If people have questions, please email me and I'll try to answer them.

Hi (again)!

Should have included a link to bug list so people know what needs to be
done. Here it is:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?L69D14094

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal