Re: [gnome-love] Start Menu Idea

Hello Chris!

I have added your comments to the project list.
I will publish this list next month together with the first plans.

Thijs

On Tue, 2003-05-06 at 16:29, Chris Davidson wrote:
Hey everyone,

  I have a question on the approach you plan on taking. Glade is a tool
that will make use of drag n drop features to make gui's. Why not make a
module that utilizies a tool that is already existent. It would save on
bug creations, and since the tool is already in existance and used
heavily, adding new objects to be built would be a great start. Why make
new tools when tere are already existing toools that can make it easier
to get something final going. Just my 2 cents

Chris