Re: [gnome-love] translating HIG 1.0 to french

On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 18:34, Benoît Rouits wrote:
hello,
i'd like to get the SGML source of
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/1.0/
in order to begin a translation in french as i have some spare time.
can anybody point me to the right URL ?

The source files aren't currently available on the website, but if you
have GNOME cvs access, the DocBook source files and all the images for
v1.0 are available in the 'hig' module, in the 1.0 directory. (See
http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/rview.cgi?cvsroot=/cvs/gnome&dir=web-devel-2/content/projects/gup/hig/1.0)

If you can't get at them that way, let me know and I can send you a
tarball or something.

(BTW, we use the XML flavour of DocBook, not SGML, if that makes a
difference...)

Cheeri,
Calum.