[gnome-love] New to the list!

Hello all!  I'm new to this list.

I've been a Java developer for ages, and a PHP developer for a while.  I've done some C and C++ dev, but nowhere near as much as Java.  I'm a huge fan of Gnome, and have used it since my first Linux install way back with Redhat 5.2 -- the desktop that "just works".

I signed up here because the "Getting started" document on gnome.org told me to! :-)  So, I want to participate in the Gnome Project, but I don't know where I should start!

I've already signed up to the GARNOME and Java-gnome lists ... but I'm not really giving anything back just now.  What should I do?  Download the Gnome source from CVS?

Thanks for whatever help you can give!

Glenn J. Mason
<glenn switched com au>
m: 0417-510-620
t: 03-8415-1124

Switched Australia

http://www.switched.com.au
10/31A George Street
Fitzroy VICTORIA 3065

This email is intended for a particular person or audience, and if you have received it by mistake please remove it from your mailbox immediately and inform either the original sender and/or hr switched com au.  The contents of this email reflect the opinions of the original sender, and not those of Switched Australia.