Re: [gnome-love] A RAD for GNOME?

I kind of agree on the idea that implementing another language might be overkill.  I think that instead of making a new RAD tool, there should be more concentration on making other tools such as Pygnome more developer friendly.  Maybe, there should also be more integration with anjuta.  I personally think glade is a very good interface but could use some UI love (as already stated).  Maybe there could be an effort to add to that.  I think that if more people got involved with improving the interfaces there could be a significant improvement.  I think people would probably be happier with an improved interface over another language to learn.  That's just my 2 cents.

--

David Butler Jr. <busa blade verizon net>