[gnome-love] Job vacancies

Well, I've been casting around for this stuff for a while, and Telsa pointed
me in this direction, so I'll give it a shot:

I'm currently looking for GTK developers prepared to work up a user interface
for the Everybuddy project. The original Everybuddy used a GTK interface, but
when the rewrite happened, the principal interface became Qt (purely due to
the personal preferences of the developer concerned). I'm looking for
someone, or more than one person, to do a GTK interface to complement the
existing Qt one, and to make Everybuddy fit nicely into a Gnome desktop.

The program itself would be a stand-alone process which communicates with the
Everybuddy core via TCP (using a fully documented protocol, have no fear...).
This protocol, however, tries very hard not to impose any particular way of
doing things on the interface, so it would very much be up to the implementer
to create an intuitive and pleasant user interface, preferably tightly
integrated into the Gnome desktop (HIG compliane preferred).

Any takers?

Meredydd Luff
--

Everybuddy project maintainer