[gnome-love] contribute to gnome

Hello!

I am new on the list and if i write to you today, it's because i'd like to
take part in
the gnome project. Debian is my favorite distribution and Gnome my favorite
desktop. It's a very good (rich!!!) tool for (and learn ) programming.
Actually, i'm 27 and,out of my work, i complete my studies in computer science
for becoming engineer.

So,i'd like to take part in the development of Gnome (i love coding).So, How
can i  do and what can i do?
Your ideas, advices ... would be for me very helpful.

Cheers

sam