[gnome-love] Newbie

Hello,
        I am interested in helping with development of GNOME and the
website said I should introduce myself on this list.  I am a college
Sophomore who has been using linux for about 2 years now.  I am very
proficient in perl and have a good knowledge of C and C++.  I am currently
learning Tk for perl and plan to start learning GTK+ for C after I am
finished with Tk.  I have also been doing web programming for about 3
years now, mostly CGI with perl including some MYSQL stuff.

| Chuck Haines       | AOL:   CyberGrex      |
| GDC Webmaster      | ICQ:   3707881        |
| WPILA Lab Manager  | Yahoo: CyberGrex_27   |
| http://gdc.wpi.edu | MSN:   CyberGrex      |
"Geek by nature, Linux by choice."