[gnome-love] Re: gnome-love digest, Vol 1 #184 - 2 msgs

<quote who="Heeten H. Choxi">

Having an international time viewer as part of the standard clock applet
would be incredibly good, so you can quickly pop up a world map and browse
for times (a more advanced utility would let you mark out times and scan for
an appropriate meeting time, but this is out of the scope of the clock
applet).

I'm interested in working on this.  How exactly do you see it working
though, your description kind of confused me?

Hi there... yay!

Well, the first bit would just be a popup map, so you could see the times in
different cities. Perhaps it would pop up if you clicked the clock, or a an
optional button on the clock.

Have fun,

- Jeff