Re: [gnome-love] Glade+Python tut

On 2002.01.04 13:06 Serguey Kolesov wrote:

    I have one suggestion about the layout of Project1.html page.
There is
an image app1.png that does not look good (at least in MSIE 5.5).

I've rewritten the first page to show each of the three Glade windows that pop-up initially. But more importantly, I've fixed a serious glitch in the tut so that now I've been able to move on to get a Font Selection Dialog to work that changes the text in the GnomeLess window.

I don't know if I'm managing to impart it well, but I'm really happy with the slow but steady progress I'm making at grasping both Python and Glade.