Re: [gnome-love] Where to start?

A database backed website seems like a good approach for this
Id use PHP to generate the web pages dynamically and store the
information in a file/database.

Im not really sure what the best choice for Basic/Cobol programmer would
be.  PHP has a C/C++ like syntax.

I dont understand what PyGtk, Glade or libglade has to do with a web
based application, but its probably* a good way to do a desktop
application.  (* because i dont know any python yet)