Re: [gnome-love] gnotes applet

Hello,

It looks like i'll have to swicth to gnome2 for main desktop now =) Thank you, all, for your replies!

On 2002.02.16 03:39 C. Evans wrote:
Hello,

Gnotes is part of the gnome-applets module. I can't find it in the
HEAD
branch, but it is in the gnome-applets-1-4 branch. However, it would
be
great if you could port this applet to gnome2, because there is no
notes
applet right now. Adding extra things to this would be useless, since
it
would be completely dead in a few months (I am already using gnome2
for
my main desktop).

        Good luck,
        C. Evans

(sorry about sending this twice, but I forgot to send it to the
mailing list)

--
WEB SPACE STATION
Web Design and Software Development