Re: [gnome-love] Re: Linking with gdk-pixbuf

Hey,

Thanks a bunch >=)
This worked.  Now I just have to fix another bug in my program ;)

Thanks,
Heeten
On Mon, 2002-02-11 at 15:35, Chris Garrett wrote:
Hi,

Regarding the following errors:

sed: file conftest.s2 line 5: Unterminated `s' command
creating config.h
config.h is unchanged

Try this in configure.in:

EXTRA_LIBS=`gnome-config --libs gdk_pixbuf`

instead of

EXTRA_LIBS=`gnome-config --ldflags gdk_pixbuf`
--ldflags does not appear to be a valid argument for gnome-config (for me,
anyway).

However, although gdk_pixbuf_new() now works for me (I, too, have been
struggling with this issue for some time), gnome_canvas_pixbuf_get_type()
does not, and I thought they used the same headers.
Has anyone got any further ideas?btw, I am running Redhat 7.2 intel, with
the default version of Gnome.  I have gdk_pixbuf version 0.11.0

Best regards,

Chris.