Re: [gnome-love] C++ and GNOME

On Sun, 2002-02-03 at 23:22, Mayan wrote:

I was wondering if there was a gnome library for C++.

Yes, there are language bindings both for Gtk+ and Gnome, called GTKmm
and GNOMEmm, respectively. The homepage for both is http://gtkmm.sf.net/
where you also find other GTKmm and GNOMEmm related libraries.

In order to find more related libraries, do a search for "gtk--" and
"gtkmm" on http://sf.net/ , there you will find applications using GTKmm
or GNOMEmm, too.

On versions for Gtk+ 1.3 (aka 1.4, aka 2.0) and Gnome 2.0 is being
worked on. At least GTKmm 1.3 is already usable (I do not know about
GNOMEmm 2.0), although not completely wrapped.

Ciao.
Jan