GTK2 tutorial [Re: [gnome-love] Gnome 2 programming]

On Sun, 15 Dec 2002, Pankaj Jangid wrote:

Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 08:05:50 +0530
From: Pankaj Jangid <pankaj ncst ernet in>
To: Chema Mateos <rinzewind wanadoo es>
Cc: Gnome Love List <gnome-love gnome org>
Subject: Re: [gnome-love] Gnome 2 programming

On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 01:35:26PM +0100, Chema Mateos wrote:
    Hi,

    I'm looking for some tutorial or on-line book (just like "GTK+ /
Gnome Application Development", by Havoc Pennington), but
Gnome2-oriented, not Gnome-1.X, but I have not been able to find any.
Could you help me?

I think a very good tutorial is available on gtk.org. And the tutorial
is for version 2.x

It certainly is and here are some links, which will hopefully be picked up
by search engines and make this easier to find next time.
http://gtk.org/tutorial/ this link also works http://gtk.org/tutorial2.0/

the old Gnome/GTK 1.2 tutorial was moved to here
http://gtk.org/tutorial1.2/

Later

Alan H.