Re: [gnome-love] How use GNOME/GTK+ Internacionalization stuff ?

* "Fernando" == Fernando Alencar MarĂ³stica mumbled:

  Fernando> hello all !!  I need use internacionalization on my
  Fernando>gnome/gtk app. I use glade for build my Interfaces, and
  Fernando>liblade for load.

In Glade, look at the project options and find the second tab.  Make
sure that Gettext support is enabled (by default it is, I think).

My email is a bit goofy, so I'm not sure which line numbers are which,
so am not sure which lines are causing trouble.  Perhaps someone with
more GTK-code prowess can enlighten you there.

  Fernando> Best Regards.

Amike, -eric