[gnome-love] compile GOB

Hello,

I'm just trying to get started with the work in progress Gnome 2.0 and I'm having problems.

I've downloaded the source from CVS and I get problems trying to compile GOB.  I run:

./autogen.sh --prefix=/opt/gnome2.0/

as thats where I'm putting all the Gnome 2 stuff, and it fails with this:

checking whether yytext is a pointer... yes
checking for a BSD compatible install... /root/bin//install -c
checking for rm... /bin/rm
checking for mv... /bin/mv
checking for tar... /bin/tar
./configure: line 3689: syntax error near unexpected token `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GLIB,'
./configure: line 3689: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GLIB, glib-2.0 >= $GLIB_REQUIRED)'

Now type 'make' to compile GOB.
root@holly:/opt/gnome2.0/src/gob# make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

what I really need to know is, do I need this, if so is there a version with working configure file in there
already, a tar.gz somewhere maybe?

Hope someone can help me out.

        -Rev Gav