Re: [gnome-love] ubernewbie request: jumpstart on GnomeCard bugfix desired

On 28 Aug 2001 13:08:01 -0700, Adam Monsen wrote:
I am brand spanking new at gnome dev, but I have some C experience...
Consider subscribing to nautilus list too (see gnome web page for
address) to see how patches are submitted, reviewed and approved, very
nice!

For instance, try adding someone whose name is Jo;h;n Do;e. Could someone
kindly point me at where to look in gnome-pim or other relevant source
packages to pinpoint the code that reads and writes config information for
gnomecard?
I don't know. You could look at the source yourself, starting from
main(), to see how it works (not every detail, just the big idea).
I don't know it gnome-pim is still used, evolution is the brand new
replacement.
So new, it still has a lot of small bugs to be fixed (hint, hint ;-)

And remember you don't have to discover bugs by yourself; you can
query bugzilla.gnome.org.

--
Marius Andreiana