Re: [gnome-love] access to bugzilla?

Thanks for hooking me up luis.  As for a bug day, its seems to be quite
effective for mozilla, its probably a great idea.

-Joschi

On 29 Oct 2001, Luis Villa wrote:

Writing to this list should be sufficient; most of the bugmasters are on
it. Anyone else who would like to join in is welcome :)
Luis

P.S. I'm thinking I'd like to start up a regular gnome bug day; does
anyone have any thoughts/comments on that?