Re: [gnome-love] Graphical 'su' utility for GNOME

Quoting Hongli Lai <hongli telekabel nl>:
BTW, is it acceptable for a GNOME program to depend on kdelibs?
I don't know any GNOME machines that don't have KDE as well.

Hi Hongli,

I'm not the appropriate person to say whether linking to kdelibs is acceptible
for an official GNOME program (but I somehow don't think it is :-)

But I don't have kde on my machine, and a lot of people don't either, so my
guess is that if you want your software to have the widest possible audience,
stick to one widget set.  (So go and remove those kde deps :)

Share and Enjoy!

Michael...
--
Michael Davies                "Do what you think is interesting, do
michaeld senet com au          something that you think is fun and

This mail sent through SE Net Webmail
http://webmail.senet.com.au