Re: [gnome-love] New to the list

"Dennis" == Dennis Smit <synap area101 penguin nl> writes:

Contributing to an existing project is an option but I find it
easier to work on a fresh project (you can't get lost in your own
code!). I believe some of the gnome-games and gnome-utils aren't
being actively maintained (?).
 Dennis> That is indeed true.. some are not maintained and actually
 Dennis> NEED maintance.

Is there a list somewhere of unmaintained part og
gnome-games/gnome-utils (or other unmaintained parts of gnome)?

--
Debugging is anticipated with distaste,
performed with reluctance,

                --- Mads Villadsen