[gnome-love] Contribution to Gnome

Hello guys !

So the Gtop task is already completed. In spite of this, I'm still interested
in contributing to the project. I hope there are some coding tasks open in the
project. I didn't find the ToDo database very helpful, so I wanted to ask
if there is anything I could do to give something back to a project that has
given me some very useful applications for my linux-box. But I don't want to do
translation and other stuff, I want to program.

Regards,

--
Boris Buegling <neocool2 gmx net>

"How funny it is to bomb people..."