Re: [gnome-love] Where to start

Welcome,

There are plenty of resources for you to familiarize yourself with gnome
nad gtk programming here:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/

In aprticular I strongley recomend GTK+/Gnome Application Development by
Havoc Pennington .... read that and you will be well on your way:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/GGAD/

good luck!

Joschi