Re: [gnome-love] what replaced Gtk+s drawing_area

Am Mon, 2001-11-05 um 12.03 schrieb Ciaran O'Riordan:
hi all,
   just joined the list. I'm writing a small paint app.
Up until now I was using a GnomeCanvas for the drawing
bit of the UI but after looking at how other apps have
been written I began to wonder if a Gtk drawing_area was
how it's meant to be done?
   After reading the docs on the drawing area I noticed
that Gtks' drawing area was depricated but thet didn't say
what it is being replaced by.

i also stumbled about this. but its not the drawing_area, its only the
function gtk_drawing_area_size that is deprecated.

have a nice day
detlef