Re: [gnome-love] Intrested in hacking gnome and doing gtop tree view

-nod-  The reason I choose this feature is because I
found it in the todo database at
http://www.gnome.org/todo/view.php3?id=38
I guess I sortof forgot to mention that in my mail.
Also, I sent my first e-mail to
martin home-of-linux org also :)

Heeten

--- Chema Celorio <chema ximian com> wrote:
This sounds like a good feature. However i would
wait
to see what the maintainer (in this case martin)
thinks
about it.

When implementing new features like this it is
always
good to drop a not to the maintainer and if possible
get his comments on the feature.

love,
Chema