[gnome-love] adding gnome.org/todo items?

So how can I go about getting some todo items added to that database?  I
think this is a terrific resource for begginers to jump in, and should be
populated with many more little projects.  I think it would be cool to go
through and find all my minor annoyances and add them to the database,
things like default focus problems and key binding inconsistancies.  For
instance:

XChat doesnt use the "official" gnome key bindings (alt-q instead of
ctrl-q)

Galeon should use ctrl-f for find...

etc.

Or is this something that the package maintainer should put up there?

Josh "Yoshi" Steiner - josh xiphoidprocess com - http://eds.org/~joschi

Xiphoid Process Records - http://xiphoidprocess.com
San Francisco based electronic music.