Re: [gnome-love] GNOME user environment brainstorming

Who is going to do it when? No point everyone doing it.

Chema was taking over this from Bradford (as he is now the manger for
Bradford).  They need a new control center so they can plug the XST
tools and make it look pretty at the same time.

John Harper already had it working via hacks, but it needs some fixing
up. Looks like jrb will be doing the fixup work here if necessary.

What hacks are you talking about?

Menus in prefs dialogs are kind of ugly I think - aren't buttons
nicer?

I have no preferences.  I am just pointing out that with the existing
API that capplets use, we can implement either menus (as described
before) or we can have the buttons on the bottom.

Well, as long as there aren't both dialog buttons and menus at the
same time...

Agreed.

Sounds interesting, I haven't seen Whistler yet.

Worth studying.

Miguel