Re: task request

great,

Number : ghex - 1008
Taks : Add a more featurfull print dialog to ghex. A range frame and a
print preview button
Assigned to : furyu fuse net

Deatails :

We need to add 2 more features to the ghex print dialog, this features
are :
- Printing a range of pages
- A print preview button

In order to add this features, the internal code to print has to be
reorganize. We are going to use the code inside cvs/gedit/src/print.c
as a base for the new structure of the printing code for ghex. For
example,
the function "print_document" should be divided in

ghex_print
ghex_print_job_info_new
ghex_print_job_info_destroy
ghex_print_preview_real
ghex_print_run_dialog

the only difference you are going to find is that print.c inside ghex
should not contain gui code. Ghex ui code should be inside ui.c. So
the functions _print,_run_dialog,_preview_real should go inside ui.c.
gedit has a progress bar that shows when we print over 30 pages, we
don't need a progress bar inside ghex.

let me know if you have any questions.

regards,
Chema