[gnome-love] interested in doing some gnome work (perl, c, scheme, doc)

hi,
i've been using gnome and doing some minor gnome / gtk stuff for a few
months now. i tried starting an own project (gstyler - the gtk theme
editor. still in sourceforge, if anyone wants to help) or help with
other major projects (like anjuta) but found that to be slightly to big
for me. i can help with perl and c (to a certain extend. no c++) and i
am especially interested in doing guile related work (fix bindings for
gnome / glade / bonobo ?) i also don't mind doing some (much needed)
documentation work.
i am going to have some extra time as of next month, but i can certainly
allocate a few weekly hours already.

please let me know if there's anything i could help with.

tom