Re: [gnome-love] Simple GTop

On 12 Jun 2001 22:25:01 -0400, Kevin Vandersloot wrote:
Hi patanjali. I've been working on this independantly so perhaps we can
collaborate. I've made quite a bit of progress so perhaps it is time to
import it into cvs.

Chema or Miguel: could you get me a CVS account so I can import the work
I've done?

sure. Just send me a crypted password please.

Just do :
perl -e 'print crypt "password", "salt"; print "\n"; '

where "salt" is a random 2 letter and "password" is your pasword.

regards,
Chema

Regards,
Kevin