Re: [gnome-love] Intrested in hacking gnome and doing gtop tree view

Arwed von Merkatz wrote:

I think there should be a possibility to define a shortcut for switching between the tabs. (e.g Ctrl-1,
Ctrl-2 ..., like in PowerShell).

I don't know how you're proposing to label the tabs, but to be
accessible to vision/mobility-impaired users they should have mnemonics
anyway, in which case you would be able to switch between them using
Alt+whatever.  (I know mnemonics on tabs are broken in gtk 1.2, but I
gather they are/will be fixed for 2.0...)

Cheeri,
Calum.