[gnome-love] gnome-control-center

Hello guys,

We have been working on  the new control center lately, there are lots
of small taks to help out, just letting you know in case you where
looking for a good small task to get started.

There are also two big tasks open which are to implement the new look
for the control-center :
http://jimmac.musichall.cz/stuff/control-center.png
And to backport the nautilus view that Havoc has been working on in a
branch to the HEAD branch. Nobody is currently working on this tasks.

So if you are interested, you an join the gnomecc mailing list
gnomecc-list gnome org.

regards,
Chema

P.S. :
At Ximian we are preparing for a release of the desktop pretty soon and
we would like to ship the new control center. The current control center
is NOT pretty. Extensive testing of the CVS version of the
control-center is also needed