[gnome-love] Its hard to understand the object model

Hi, I am a BCSE student, i learnt C, then C++ & then Java. I dont have much experience with C & C++ but i
have worked in a project of Java & i can say that atleast the Object Model is quite clear to me. But when i
wanted to learn the Object Model of Gtk+/Gnome, not much help i could find. A person told me about GGAD doc.
When i tried that yesterday, i found it too hard to understand, specially the runtime type identification
system. Whats the place to learn that then ?

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!