Re: [gnome-love] wanted: php or cgi programmer with some spare time to help with gnome test spec

Hi Luis,

I have experience in php and have been looking for a way to participate in gnome since i've been using it for about a year now... I'd love to help out even tough I didn't really understand what the project exactly is, please let me know or pint to where i could get more info...

Thanks,
Mario Romero