Re: [gnome-love] Anyone done this before?

[snip]

When sun announced gnome 2.0 as their desktop of the future I thought
that admin issues and documentation would be a good place for them to
help with their experience and facilities (anyone from sun listening?
;-)

oh, you haven't taken a look in gnome-docu/gdp/contrib or seen the
announcements of things going in there in the docs list, have you?

I'm sure there will be more things coming from sun...

8-)

Just my 2p

Paul
Paul Cooper                             |  Tel: 0121 331 7858
Senior Programmer and Database Engineer |  Fax: 0121 331 7859
UCEcom                                  |  mailto:pgc ucecom com
University of Central England           |  http://www.ucecom.com
Birmingham, B4 7DX                      |

        Sander

I haven't been vampired. You've been Weatherwaxed.