Re: [gnome-love] where do I start? [Gnome-applets tasklist applet].

On 14 Aug 2001 19:13:43 -0400, Matthew Brichacek wrote:
Hey there,
      I have started looking into the deskguide-applet code and how it works.
I actually had some of the same ideas that you just pointed out. I am
setting up another workstation to try out some other window managers and
their deskguides (a workstation I can kill in the name of science and
not feel bad about).
      Let me mention again that I am just starting out with C, so don't
expect results really really soon, however I am dedicating as much time
to it as I can right now.
      For future reference, what list should this be posted to? gnome-core
since it gets checked out from cvs in that module, or gnome-applets,
since it is an applet?

Thanks

Matt

Hej matt.. i think the best deskguide program is the one that Enlightenment uses..
so i guess you understand my hint :)