[gnome-love] Anyone done this before?

Has anyone tried something like this with Gnome?

http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=01/08/10/1441239&mode=thread

I've tried a small setup similar to theirs and all I can say is it was a
total bitch. Trying to host several users running Nautilus and Evolution
on completely remote X clients with preconfigured desktops, and
restricting their configuration isn't exactly as simple as:

export DISPLAY=somemachine:0
xclock

--
Regards,
-ryan

The three great virtues of programming are laziness, impatience,
and hubris, but bigotry makes the open-source world go round.