Re: [gnome-love] Unwritten controls?

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 02:51:29AM +0200, Erik Johnsson wrote:
I've been reading a lot of bonobo stuff lately. Now I think I know
enough to write some kind of control. The problem is that I don't want
to create a whole application and/or create custom interfaces.
Therefore, I wonder if some project has any controls unwritten that you
think that I might be able to help you with. I do have quite good GTK+
and GNOME programming experience.

Since nobody's posted a response to this yet, might I suggest that you
repost on the gnome-components list (and subscribe to it). That is where
most of the bonobo research (at least outside of zoos) takes place these
days. The experts on there should be able to give you some clues on
places to hack.

Cheers,
Malcolm