Re: Enable virtual interface in pre.d script

On 19.11.2021 16:36, Eric wrote:
I have a chicken/egg problem.

I want to have wlan1 as an interface.  I have created a connection to use it.  But it doesn?t exist on reboot so I?d like to have a script in pre.d/ that will add the interface but NM refuses to start the connection because the interface does not exist.  Is there a way to get the script to execute earlier so that it can create the virtual interface prior to the connection check if its present?