Re: Configuring ipv4.dhcp-send-hostname globally

On Wed, 2021-01-20 at 08:00 +0100, Thomas Haller wrote:
On Tue, 2021-01-19 at 17:44 -0700, Kevin Locke via networkmanager-list wrote:
Perhaps this is because the property does not support having a default
value configured, as it is not listed in NetworkManager.conf(5)
(although the error message does not make this clear).  If that is the
case, I'd be curious to understand the rationale and whether it might be
acceptable to support in the future.  (I'd be happy to send a patch/MR,
but would appreciate a pointer for how to do so.)

see https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/-/issues/584

Perfect!  Not sure how I missed it.

Much appreciated,
Kevin